The Select LED’s have the versatility and unique features which make it the perfect imaging tool for use in any studio production or on location. The detachable controller can operate the fixtures remotely with a 25ft (8m) extension cable. For further flexibility, the controller can be attached to the back of the fixture or mounted onto a stand using the ballast mount (MTP-BAL)) accessory. Slim in profile at only 3.5 inches, the portable lightweight fixture can be rigged in tight places or screwed onto a wall or ceiling through its eyelets.
The Select LED lights include dial-in variable color temperature control, full-range dimming and programmable 2700K to 6500K presets. The Select LED’s soft white light is flicker-free and does not shift color temperature when dimmed. Light levels are consistent throughout the Kelvin range.
In addition, Kino Flo introduces a Green/Magenta control to match the spectral sensitive curves of the most popular cameras and other light sources. With built-in DMX and Lumen Radio® receivers, the Select LED’s can be controlled by DMX and/or DMX wireless. Wireless capability is an alternative to DMX cables. Rounding out the Select LED’s attributes is the ability to run on universal input from 100-240VAC, or 24VDC with as little 1.3A, 120VAC.
Select LED Fixture
Select LED Features
• Kelvin presets
• Dial-in color temperature control between 2700-6500K
• Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
• Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Energy efficient, draws 1.3A, 120VAC and 7A, 24VDC
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• Green/Magenta control
• No color shift while dimming
• Remote fixture with built-in barndoors
• Fixture includes 90° Honeycomb Louver
• Honeycomb louver also available in 60°
• Removable Center Mount
• Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held