The Sola 12 LED Fresnel fixture offers a powerful output of daylight balanced illumination approaching that of a traditional 2K incandescent Fresnel, but with all the energy efficiencies and cost saving benefits of Litepanels LED technology. A 12" true Fresnel lens that emits an even collimated light source that can be focused and controlled for maximum flexibility.
The high quality, full spectrum light produced by Litepanels’ custom built LEDs is visually accurate and powerful. The LEDs in the Sola 12 are optimized for lighting talent, but that doesn’t limit its application. The high output allows it to be used in full daylight exterior or interior situations to balance natural light or it can serve as artificial sunlight sourcecoming through a window in a stage or location setting.
The Sola 12 is equally at home in broadcast studios where its relative output to a 2K fixture allows for a one-to-one replacement without changing the existing lighting plot. Its low power draw (six Sola 12s can share a single 20 amp circuit) and reduced air conditioning needs from running cool can create incredible and immediate savings. Additionally, the integrated DMX module in each fixture provides unprecedented control by allowing simultaneous remote dimming and focusing. This Litepanels proprietary feature uses the DMX512 protocol and affordable RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors and cables that eliminate the need for expensive dimmers and a climate controlled dimmer room.
In addition to the new Sola 12, the full Sola Series of LED Fresnels includes the Sola 6 (6” lens), Sola 4 (4” lens) and the Sola ENG (3” lens).
- A fixed lens Fresnel fixture that produces full spectrum directional illumination
- Daylight color temperature with no external ballast or restrike period required
- High quality 12” true Fresnel lens with focus control from 50° to 15° beam angle via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Even illumination across a collimated beam of light
- Integrated DMX module with RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors for remote dimming and focus control using DMX512 protocol
- 100% to 0 dimming with no noticeable color shift or flicker at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Litepanels Cool to the Touch™ LED technology for glove-free operation
- 350W draw with light output approaching a 2K incandescent tungsten Fresnel
- Energy savings and extended LED life provide a - Robust lightweight composite housing with standard yoke for easy mounting and positioning
- Perfect companion for Litepanels daylight balanced panel fixtures and the rest of the Sola Fresnel lineup
|Color Temperature||Daylight balanced|
|Beam Angle||50° to 15°|
|Fresnel Lens||12” / 30.48cm|
|Size||10.1 x 11.1 x 15.1” / 25.7 x 28.1 x 38.5cm|
|Weight||35 lbs. / 15.88kg|
|Maximum Power Draw||350W|
|Includes||8-way barndoors, yoke with junior pin adapter|