A&S Broadcast limited was set up in 2000 for the core objective of buying and selling new and used professional and broadcast video equipment. Since inception the company has been backed up through partner companies operating in the broadcast industry around the world, which has enabled the company to provide flexible solutions for a whole range of video equipment, combined with competitive pricing.
A&S has grown rapidly over the last few years, forming unique partnerships with some manufacturers to become their Asia distributor, managing a dealer network across the region. Through our networks we are able to bring on board a vast array of products that you may be looking to purchase. With extensive partner dealers worldwide, we are able to source and supply new and used equipment on a global basis with faster delivery times.
The company currently operates on the following basis:
* New Equipment Sales of Professional and Broadcast Video Equipment
* Used Equipment Sales of Professional and Broadcast Video Equipment
* Distribution of various equipment throughout Asia, holding various distributorships/dealerships with manufacturers for various territories throughout the Far East and South East Asia.
* Hire of Broadcast RF Microwave Link Products throughout the Far East, under a subsidiary company (Total World Sports Asia limited).
* Service centre for various broadcast and professional equipment, including engineering services at the local level. System Integration for local projects in Hong Kong.
* Manufacturing on behalf of overseas manufacturers involved in the television industry.
* IP Camera Networking and Internet Video Streaming
We see all our clients as partners. We hope you will become one of them.
We aim to be the most accessible, informative and hands-on video equipment re-seller in Hong Kong. Our team maintains the philosophy of the highest possible level of customer service combined with competitive pricing on equipment.
The company operates in Hong Kong with about 6000 square feet of office space, and enables the company to incorporate more products, hold more stock, and more importantly, allows the company to provide an equipment demonstration area that assists a whole range of product sales.